Professional Development |
The financial services industry, particularly in retirement plan administration, is evolving at a fast pace. Industry dynamics, competitive pressures, and the ever-changing regulatory environment create pressures for firms to operate effectively and efficiently.
We offer professional development programs on a wide range of topics that address the challenges many providers face today in the retirement space.
Representative Course Topics:
- Product Lifecycle Management
- Selling to a Preferred Product Offer
- Owning a Product P&L
- Building a Compelling Business Case
- Retirement Industry Foundation for Executives
- Retirement Industry Training for Technology Professionals
Custom courses are also available upon request.
What Makes Our Programs So Unique?
My Corporate Ally’s curriculum and customized approach will give your employees the foundation they need to navigate the demands of our complex industry. Each course is designed to improve your team’s professional knowledge, competence, skill, and effectiveness. Here are some of the key benefits of working with us on your next professional development effort:
- Industry Expertise: Our team of expert facilitators also have tenure as retirement industry leaders who have the perspective and experience to demonstrate the real-world applicability of the topics and can share industry best practices throughout the course.
- Current and Relevant Guidance: My Corporate Ally offers value to your organization by focusing on the tools required to succeed in our industry. We provide practical knowledge and industry insights, ensuring participants receive guidance that is both relevant and up-to-date.
Recent Client Testimonials:
“Thank you again for your incredible work on the training sessions for our manager forums the past 6 weeks. We had over 700 colleagues participate in 5 different locations and one large virtual session. The feedback we’ve received from all the sessions has been extremely positive. Watching the faces of the audience when the conversation went from theory to the reality of our environment was fun to see. We truly value the partnership and results achieved on this initiative.”
~Retirement Services Provider
About My Corporate Ally
My Corporate Ally is a practitioner-based firm primarily focused on the retirement industry space. Our industry experts deliver practical and actionable client solutions across multiple channels, operating models, and delivery types.
Built on the premise that client enablement leads to better customer outcomes, we provide organizations with the necessary tools to navigate complex challenges and transform their business model with proven methodologies.
We encourage you to contact us today to find out how we can become your ally. Together, we will get you and your team further, faster, and with more confidence as you take your ideas from conception to implementation.
Interested in Learning How My Corporate Ally Can Help You?
Contact Kim Ryan, Chief Client Officer
Kim is a proven strategic leader with deep expertise leading large-scale, critical initiatives. She specializes in leading large programs to support change requiring technical enhancements to drive a superior client experience.
During her tenure with the company, she has led significant multi-million dollar engagements with global firms to launch programs and offers in heavily regulated industries. These large-scale initiatives required extensive technology enhancements and internal change management to ensure best-in-class client experiences.